- August 19, 2022
- November 18, 2022 - Cancelled due to no quorum.
- February 17, 2023
- May 19, 2023
Apply now to join the Governing Board Audit Committee. This is a non-paid volunteer position.
Committee members assist the Tucson Unified Governing Board:
- complies with its fiduciary oversight obligations
- strengthen Tucson Unified's internal financial controls
- provide greater transparency of the District's sterwardship of tax dollars.
The Audit Committee is committed to the safety of the entire TUSD community. In order to observe the recommended safeguards for reducing the rate of spread of COVID-19, the following procedures related to the Call to the Audience portion of Audit Committee meetings will be observed:
- All public comments for the meeting will be accepted in written form only to include the community member's full name and topic.
- Members of the public who wish to address the Audit Committee must submit their written comments via the Report Your Concern to the Audit Committee Form. All public comments are due to the Committee no later than 12:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
- Public comments will be read into the record by the Committee Chair (3 minute maximum per comment).
- The remaining rules for Call to the Audience will remain in effect.