Budget Advisory Committee
In addition, all meeting notices, agendas, minutes, actions, recordings, and other resources are available on Board Docs.
- Montserrat Caballero
- Dominique Calza
- Paul Cunningham
- Jason Freed, Vice Chair
- Herminia Frias
- Stacey Gist
- Taylor Pacheco Hall, Chair
- Dora Saldamando
- Dr. Albert Siqueiros
- Zinnia Vidal
- Natalie Luna Rose, Board Liaison
- Thursday, September 8, 2022 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 29, 2022, 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 27, 2022, 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Link to October 27th Webinar- https://tusd1.zoom.us/j/87611832749?pwd=Ui9vMWFCakQ1OFJBVFpTdmoyQ0xCUT0
- Tuesday, November 17, 2022, 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Link to November 17th Webinar - https://tusd1.zoom.us/j/83194144676?pwd=M0x4L21QVzlXV1VPVXBMSmFtaDYrZz09
- Thursday, December 8, 2022, 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Link to December 8th Webinar - https://youtu.be/WhBMblF6j0
- Thursday, January 19, 2022, 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
- Link to January 19th Webinar - https://youtu.be/FGQpEvNiTKo
Applicants sought to fill vacancies on the Governing Board Budget Advisory Committee.
Committee members will support the Board and district leadership in achieving priority goals while ensuring financial sustainability and resource stewardship, while providing transparency to the stakeholders and community and to build awareness of district goals and funding constraints.
This is a non-paid volunteer position.
- Committee Members are appointed for terms not exceeding four years and may be reappointed.
- Committee Members will attend monthly meetings between July and January of each fiscal year. Between February and June, meetings will be scheduled when necessary to fulfill its requirement to the Governing Board and district leadership.
- Committee Members shall not miss three (3) consecutive unexcused absences or a total of five (5) absences in any 12-month period.
Applications should include:
- the online application form
- a resume
- and a letter of intent – that describes the applicant’s interest in working with this volunteer committee and experience
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
Tucson Unified School District Governing Board
Morrow Education Center
1010 E. 10th Street
Tucson, AZ 85719