Alternative Education Advisory Committee
Applicants sought to fill vacancies on the Governing Board Alternative Education Advisory Committee (AEAC).
Tucson Unified School District seeks applicants to fill thirteen vacancies on the Governing Board Alternative Education Advisory Committee. Committee members will support the Board and district leadership in oversight of the district’s alternative education programs, including:
- Tucson Unified Virtual Academy (TUVA)
- Catalina Online Learning Academy (COLE)
- District Alternative Education Program (DAEP)
- and the district’s credit recovery program.
This is a non-paid volunteer position.
Applications should include:
- the online application form
- a resume
- and a letter of intent – that describes the applicant’s interest in working with this volunteer committee
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
Tucson Unified School District Governing Board
Morrow Education Center
1010 E. 10th Street
Tucson, AZ 85719
The new committee members will be selected by the Governing Board upon receipt of appropriate applications.