The Budget Advisory Committee (BAC) is committed to the safety of the entire TUSD community. In order to observe the recommended safeguards for reducing the rate of spread of COVID-19, the following procedures related to the Call to the Audience portion of the BAC meetings will be observed:
- All public comments for the meeting will be accepted in written form only.
- All public comments are due to the Budget Advisory Committee no later than 12:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting.
- Members of the public who wish to address the Budget Advisory Committee shall submit their written comments via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line of your email, please indicate “Call to the Audience” and include the topic of your comment.
- Public comments will be read into the record by either the Chair of the Committee.
- The remaining rules for Call to the Audience will remain in effect.
Physical Address: 1010 E. Tenth St., Tucson, AZ 85719
Will be available on BoardDocs
Inaugural meeting on Tuesday, August 31, 2021 from 4:00 p.m. - 6:00p.m.
- Tuesday, September 28, 2021, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 15, 2021, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 14, 2021, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Ricky Hernandez, Chair
Ross A McCallister, Vice Chair
Dr. Ravi Grivois-Shah, Board Ex-Officio