Section C: General School Administration
Regulation Title: Leadership Principles
Regulation Code: CF-R
Print Version (in PDF)
As role models, all Administrators/Managers/Supervisors/Lead Staff shall demonstrate the following:
- A commitment to student achievement, safety and welfare.
- Respect for all people.
- Treatment of each employee as an individual.
- Coaching of employees to focus on job tasks and behaviors.
- A clear vision that inspires the team.
- Spirit and energy that individuals want to follow.
- Clearly articulated ideas, values, and philosophy.
- Behaviors as described in values and philosophy.
- Assistance in developing others for greater or additional responsibilities.
- Continuously guiding and motivating staff.
- Listening to others regarding their viewpoints.
- Communicating proactively.
- Coaching and disciplining with respect.
- Praising, rewarding, and cheering others on based on achievements and accomplishments.
- Management of financial and capital resources responsibly and effectively.
- Maintenance of a safe environment for students, staff and visitors.
- Time management of the work team in order to incorporate work/life balance.
- Assisting employees in seeing the full scope of their job.
Adopted: October 5, 2004
Revised: December 17, 2004
Reviewed: July 15, 2011 [Friday Report]
Revised: July 1, 2016 [Friday Report]